What is Just Looking?
Just Looking is an opportunity to “just look” at the claims of Jesus in the Bible. Over 7 sessions, we’ll be examining an eyewitness account of the life and claims of Jesus Christ. We’ll think about the following questions in our time together:
- Week 1: How can anyone know God?
- Week 2: How can one enter the kingdom of God?
- Week 3: Who can enter the kingdom of God?
- Week 4: Is Jesus really God?
- Week 5: What’s the significance of Jesus’ death?
- Week 6: Did Jesus really rise from the dead?
- Week 7: What has Jesus come to offer us?
What to expect:
- 10-15 min Bible talk on the topic
- Small Group Discussion
- Chance to ask questions
- No singing or praying
- Casual format
- Dates: Apr 11, 18, 25, May 2, 9, 16, 23 (Sundays)
- Time: 2pm
- Cost: Free!
- Venue: Aperia Mall
What people have said about Just Looking:
As someone who is very new to Christianity, this did help alot in knowing abit about the Gospels. And it gave a platform to find out more. – Jolene
Walked away from the sessions with some answers and even more questions. It really helped me to shape my direction in the self-exploration of a faith. Kudos for the facilitators to bridge an open and honest discussion about the Christian faith. – Jonta
I’d definitely recommend this course for any person looking into Christianity. My view on Christianity has changed tremendously & it has helped me ‘get ready’ or ‘evolve’ to get into the next phase of exploring. Facilitators are awesome & patient too! – Boon Yang
I think the guidance and discussions led by the facis were great and insightful. Also felt like a session where you can safely ask questions. – N & L
Hope to see you there! 🙂
To join or simply to find out more, please contact Seb through the form below: