Financial Giving

I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now - Philippians 1:3-5

Ways to Give

TCC General Account

If you would like to partner us by contributing financially to The Crossing Church, you can do so via Internet banking to:

Name: The Crossing Church Ltd
Bank Code: 7339 (OCBC Current Account)
Branch Code: 629 (OCBC North Branch)
Account Number: 629-092123-001

For contributions by cheque, please address it to “The Crossing Church Ltd”.
For contributions via PayNow, please use UEN “200923747E”.
For contributions via Credit Card, please click here

Church Plant Start-Up Fund

We are looking to raise seed funding for the upcoming Central and North church plants. We estimate 60% of the funds will be used to help cover the start-up cost of the plant (eg rent deposit, working capital, AV equipment). The remaining 40% will be used to underwrite any financial deficit that the plants may have for the first 3 years of operations. Any surplus funds will be used for future church plants.

You can email shiqi@thecrossing.com.sg or masahirotanchingtat@gmail.com if you have any questions. 

If you would like to make a one-time contribution, please PayNow to the QR code below.

As of 30 Nov 2023.